Pimp out your webpage with PimpWebPage

Google
 
Web postmodsky.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 05, 2006

liam says


´Name one good-looking rock star out of the lot of 'em! There's none! None of 'em swear, none of 'em drink - they're all fucking soft, if you ask me. I'm not saying it's cool to swear and it's not always cool to drink, but it is if you're a rock star, innit?´

- Liam expressing his displeasure in Filter with Bloc Party, Franz Ferdinand and the like

´I refuse to dance. And I can't dance anyway. I'm not in a band for that. It's about the music and that's it. I'm not an entertainer. But I do entertain people, see what I mean? You don't go to an Oasis gig because the singer's jumping around or because the guitarist does a great fucking windmill. You've seen one of the our gigs you've seen 'em all. But if you're into the music, you'll know that we played better the night before or we can play better´.

´Americans want grungy people, stabbing themselves in the head on stage. They get a bright bunch like us, with deodorant on, they don't get it´.

´Everyone knows that if you've got a brother, you're going to fight´.

´There's too many things going on to be doing cocaine... nappies to be changed, trainers to be bought, winks to be winked´.

´I was staring in the mirror, and I saw god staring back at me´.

´I'm not going to play for silly yanks when I haven't got a house to live in!´

´Discipline? I don't know the meaning of the word´.

´Allright this party's shit and we're here to liven things up a bit. You know you're not havin' a good time but you're all too scared to say it, ya know mate´. - Liam at the MTV Music Video Awards in New York 1996 as starting Champagne Supernova

http://rapidshare.de/files/14860700/Oasis_-_Boneheads_Bank_Holiday.mp3.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home